Saveetha Teaching Learning Centre
To provide holistic approach in graduating teacher centric educators to learner centric educators to build a brand of students who will enjoy learning and establish themselves to constructively contribute in the field of Engineering.
· To become facilitators to encourage self-learning
· To keep oneself updated to equip the learners
· To be trained to utilize pedagogical tools
· Motivated to create self-learners
· Highly committed to the profession
· Should be able to encourage learners to become inquisitive and innovative
· Study and develop customized modules to train the faculty
· To provide platform to exhibit their learning
Consortium Member of Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education.
A three day Faculty Development Program on “Effective Engineering Teaching”, is organized by STLC. It will be conducted at IIT, Madras campus from 22nd - 24th November 2018.
International Engineering Educator Certification Program (IIEECP) was organized exclusively for our faculty members, from 3rd May 2018 to 5th May 2018.
A three day Faculty Development Program on “Effective Engineering Teaching”, was conducted by Teaching Learning Centre(TLC) IIT, Madras from 7th - 9th May 2018.